- Twitter is for hash tags Toni my dear. #idiot #disgusting #mentalchild #annefrank @WhosAStupidHoe @lucybeveridgex
- Playing Nazi vs. Jews beer pong. Feel free to ask about the rules. #AnneFrank #Auschwitz #Blitzkrieg http://t.co/TVB2RwXmB3
- "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy" ~ #AnneFrank @BridgeteTaylor
- I think a lot, but I don't say much. #AnneFrank
- @CHA_FEEL_JKUSH @Ryan_Matisko I think its now safe to say hide and seek champs #annefrank'dthatshit
- My visit to #Amsterdam and the #AnneFrank House. http://t.co/3NokhlduFa #travel #travex
- She had cred to say that, to put it mildly… RT @faithspeaks: #jaxzoo #jax #annefrank #wisdom ✌ http://t.co/Znvl4xNpYC
- #jaxzoo #jax #annefrank #wisdom ✌ http://t.co/cecfsg2Lc2
In the Netherlands Anne Frank is one of the most famous victims from the Second World War. The Jewish girl of German descent became famous thanks to her diary, which she wrote during a large part of the war. She wrote this diary while she was in hiding with her family in Amsterdam.
The Anne Frank house is located in Amsterdam in Princengracht and is currently a monument in memory of Anne Frank and her family. The entire Frank family, except for the father, Otto, died in the Second World War. After some renovation, the Anne Frank house has served as museum since 1960. The Museum attracts roughly 1 million visitors per year, of which most are tourists residing in the nearby hotels.
Due to the large number visitors the house, with its narrow stairs, was no longer suitable to serve as museum and it was decided to expand. All contents were moved to the new construction and the old premises were significantly renovated. It was selected to reconstruct everything as much as possible in the former condition.
The Anne Frank house is very easily accessible from Hotel Aalders. You can reach it in a flash in a walk or with public transport.